Thursday, April 2, 2015

Review of Blackbird by Abigail Graham



I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. When I got this book I had no idea what it was all about I like this type of book but this one is a little different than others I have read in the past.

In this book we meet Victor and Eve. They met when Eve's father took her to meet Victor's mother, Eve's father was talking the very good possibility of marriage. Victor and Martin (Eve's dad) don't get along from the very beginning but Victor knows there is something about Eve that he just has to know more about. Victor knows he is a man with money and could get any woman but he also knows there is something special about Eve and knows it is not the money that has her coming to him but him just being himself. Things are not easy for Victor and Eve and the closer they get the more outside forces try and break them up. Something happens (you have to read the book to find out what ) that lands Victor in jail for 5 years his only concern Eve. Things are said at his trial though that make her doubt Victor.

In this story there are twists and turns people that you know are bad guys may be allies or may be people out to hurt them both. This story is so amazing I had problems putting it down. I was hooked from the first word to the very end. This is a must read book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...