Monday, November 19, 2018

Review of Quadruple Duty: All or Nothing by Krista Wolf


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is not a stand alone this is a continuation of Quadruple Duty: A Military Reverse Harem. All of the characters are back from the first one. In this book they are back to fight again however in this book though they are not fighting the same person they are still fighting to be together. Will they find another HEA or will this one separate some of them for good this time? 

This book is so so so amazing. There is so much I want to tell you about this book. However with all the ins and outs of it I don't wan to ruin it for any other readers. There are twists and turns that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...