Thursday, November 21, 2019

Review of Curvy for Him The Psychic and the Senator by Annabelle Winters


I received this book with the understanding I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this short story we meet Isa and Ian Irving. Ian is a senator and a very controversial one on top of that. So when he realizes he has been kidnapped he can't believe it at first then he wonders who is really out to get him. Isa is a psychic but has never been one of those media hounds that tells people where others are. So when she sees the senator in a warehouse and hears the words your his she thinks she has lost it this time. Until she realizes there is more to their connection then meets the eye. Will these two find a HEA or will the people out to get the senator make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However since it is so short I don't want to ruin any surprises. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...