Thursday, September 10, 2015

Finally 3 days to get Gypsy Brothers box set by Lili St. Germain at this sale price

FINAL THREE DAYS to get the Gypsy Brothers complete series box set PLUS the box set exclusive Alternate novella, all for less than $1 (save $20)! Links below!
Company Logo
 
 
Oh, you guys. The clock is tick-tock-tick-tock counting down, and when time's up this exclusive, limited-time Gypsy Brothers box set (which includes all seven novels PLUS the brand-new, never-before-released, won't-be-sold-again novella, Alternate) will be gone. G-O-N-E. Never to be seen again. 

Even if you've already read all seven GB novels, you'll want to pick up this box set to read Alternate--an exclusive Gypsy Brothers novella featuring chapters told from Jase, Elliot and Dornan's points of view.This is the ONLY time Alternate will be sold, so don't miss out!

One-click your copy: 


And if you haven't seen the brand-new Gypsy Brothers trailer, shot on location in Los Angeles, click here to check it out:


About the Gypsy Brothers box set

Her innocence stolen. Her father murdered.

Six years ago, Juliette Portland was viciously attacked and left for dead by by people she trusted. People inside her fathers motorcycle club, greedy for power, who defiled her, shot her father dead and destroyed everything she ever cared about.

Only, she didn’t die. She survived … and now, she’s out for revenge.

About Gypsy Brothers book 8: Alternate *a box set exclusive*

Three men. Three stories you’ve never heard – until now.

Experience the first-hand view of the chilling moment Dornan Ross realised his new girlfriend was actually the girl he’d left for dead six years ago – the woman who stole his sons from him. Experience the heart-wrenching struggle of Elliot McRae as he tries to keep the girl he loves alive, as her demons threaten to consume her. And hold on for the ride of your life as Jason Ross peels back the curtain and shows you for the first time just what happened for the three years when he was imprisoned in a Gypsy Tomb, forced by his twisted family to relive the horrors that were inflicted upon his beloved Juliette.

Dornan
I see the panic in her eyes, and it makes my cock throb.
Yes. It’s my turn now, you silly little girl.
I’m going to twist her diabolical soul until she’s completely at my mercy, knees on the ground and mouth on my cock, sucking and begging for forgiveness all at the same time. There’s going to be so much more blood in our future, and it’s going to be beautiful.
Because nobody escapes my wrath twice. And Juliette Portland is about to become my prey for the final time.

Elliot
Why’d we have to meet the way we did, in a nightmare? I saved Juliette from the Gypsy Brothers, but I don’t know how to save her from herself.

Jase
Normal men don’t want to hurt the women they love.
Normal men don’t have a darkness inside them.
But I’m not normal. I never was. I might’ve been patched in by force, but it doesn’t change the fact that I’ve got GYPSY BROTHERS forever etched into my skin, and their blood running through my veins.
I might look like a good man on the surface, but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m Dornan Ross’s son.

ALTERNATE is only available in the gypsy brothers boxed set – not sold separately

One-click your copy of this Gypsy Brothers 8-book box set: 


Gypsy Brothers Box Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...