Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Review of The Storm by Tara Wylde and Holly Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we find two people on the run from the mob who find a safe port in the storm with each other. However will this last or will this be the last stand before the storm over takes them?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It is full of ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...