Monday, November 6, 2017

Review of My Five Daddies by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Wowza this book is hot. What would you do if five men wanted you? Would you run for the hills or do what Tori did and grab hold and ride that train for all its worth? 

There is so much I want to tell you about this book but I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. This book is amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...