Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Review of Policed by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Scarlett Smith and Chase Justice. Scarlett is in college studying for her degree in screen writing. This is her dream little did she know that while working on one of her assignments she would find another dream. The man she wants to be hers in every way. Chase is on an undercover assignment that has taken him 3 months to gather the evidence on a man. On the night he can finally end this case and take this man off the streets for good he sees Scarlett. He knows he shouldn't go near her but there is something about her that draws him in and it is not just because she is his best friends daughter. Will these two get a HEA or will the fact that Scarlett's dad is Chase's best friend make that a wishful dream only?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will tell you this book will take you on a roller-coaster that you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...