Sunday, May 24, 2020

Review of Dad's Detective Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lucy Springer & Matt O'Brien. Lucy is sent to find Matt after her father is arrested for drug trafficking. He knows he has taken bribes from the mob but he has never done that. He believes that will Matt's steller record both with the police department and since he has left he will be able to help clear him of at least this charge. Little did either know when they meet one another Lucy can't help but want the man who can possibly help them out. Matt doesn't want anything to do Adam especially after he got involved with Matt wants nothing to do with. One look at Lucy though has all of his protective instincts going on high alert. He knows it will hurt them both but he has to turn her down. When he realizes there is more to the story though there is nothing he won't do for Lucy. Will they get a HEA or will outside forces make sure no one has a HEA?

This is an amazing story with many twists and turns I want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...