Sunday, April 25, 2021

Review of Claimed by the Shifters: Paranormal Romance Collection by Lola Gabriel & Alexis Davie

 


I received this collection with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is a collection about 11 different paranormal creatures and the mates that show them how to truly live. Each of these stories has push and pull that will either bring these characters together or drive them apart forever. Will they get their HEA or will they lose them to people who want nothing more than to destroy them. 

Amazing collection. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...