Thursday, May 20, 2021

Review of The Malone Brothers by Frankie Love

 


I received this two book set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Moxon and his brother Mike. Both have had a hard time since losing their mother and both have taken routes not the best lately. So when they meet that one special woman they are knocked on their butt. They at first don't seem to know how to get it right to get and keep these special women. But they aren't going down without a fight. Will this all be to much or is a HEA in all their futures?

Two amazing stories by this author. Once you start you won't want to put it down. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...