Saturday, June 19, 2021

Review of Night: An MFM Romance by Lauren Milson

 


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this set we get 3 stories that will have you reaching for something cool to drink or someone hot to help with the heat. Each of these stories show couples not in the traditional sense but they know what they want and aren't willing to settle for anything less.

This set will have you hooked from the first word and not letting go till you read those final words "the end". I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...