Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Review of Seduced by 3 by Barbie Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone this is a continuation of Charmed by 3. These must be read in order to understand the story line. With that being said your new favorite threesome is back. This time the danger is ramping up a bit and it makes you wonder who will come out on top this time. Each of these characters will have a stand out moment that will have you wondering what will happen next. Can they achieve what they all truly want the HEA or is it all just a wish they can never have?

Another amazing part to this series. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...