Sunday, July 19, 2026

Review of Daddy's to Keep by Sara Fields

 


I received this book with the understanding that I can leave a voluntary and honest review.  

In this book we meet Keri Esposito and Jaxon Blackwood. Keri is about to be forced into an arranged marriage she doesn't want but can't seem to get out of on her own. So when she reads about Jaxon she knows he is her only chance. Jaxon has been known to help others in the past but he doesn't take well to people who lie to him. When he catches Keri in a partial lie he is willing to help her but at a price of his choosing. Can these two find the HEA they hope for or will others make sure that never happens?

Another hit out of the park for this author. I would recommend it to anyone. 

Amazon 

Goodreads 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Sexting His Son's Ex by Liz Archer

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Jovie Morgan and Santi...