
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.
In this book we get Stella Morland's story and are introduced to Hunter Roberts & Lochlan. Stella after being told by her father that after the last time when she strayed with no supervision he is bring in a babysitter for her. So he sends his half brother to help keep her under control. The problem with this though is just with one look and he wants to push boundaries. Loclan is the pastor assigned when Stella and Hunter come in for a counseling session with these two. In just one session he is both intrigued and knows there might be more to this story than he was told. Can they all find a HEA or will being who they each are make that impossible?
Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment