Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Command by Nina Levine

BOOK SEVEN IN THE  BESTSELLING STORM MC SERIES

Betrayal. Destruction. Loss.

The Storm MC is a club in crisis and their new President, Scott Cole, has declared war on their enemy. As Scott takes command, the MC is thrust into the biggest battle in their history – a battle to not only save the club, but the lives of its members.

Harlow James stands behind her man as he takes charge. She’s determined to prove she can be the woman he needs. However, somewhere along the way, she’s lost a piece of herself, and she fights to be strong for him when she feels anything but strong.

As the club descends into chaos, Scott and Harlow are pulled in opposite directions while they try to protect everything that is important to them. Their relationship is tested in ways it never has been, but they cling to the faith they have in each other.

Is faith enough to get you through when all appears to be lost? For Scott and Harlow, it may be the only thing that, in the end, will save them and the club.

******************************************



ARE YOU READY FOR MORE SCOTT COLE??

Here's a sneak peek of Command by Nina Levine...

************************************

“You got any idea what you do to me?” I demanded as I let her lips go. My body buzzed with need and love for this woman. I’d never experienced any of this with any other woman in my life, and there’d never be another like Harlow.

Her lips spread out in a slow smile but she didn’t say anything.
She knew; she had to fucking know, because for the last year, I’d laid my heart and soul down for her in ways I’d never laid it down for anyone. My arm tightened around her and I pulled her harder against me. “You’re mine, Harlow. Your heart, your body, you…all mine. And that drives me crazy some days."

Her smile shifted into a frown. “Why does that drive you crazy?”

My heart beat faster as I contemplated that question; as I exposed another piece of my heart to her. “You’re like a drug, baby. The highs are fuckin’ spectacular and I’d go through any low to have those highs. And I’d do anything to make sure I always had you, even if it meant selling my fuckin’ soul.”

She threaded her fingers through my hair at the back of my head and pressed another kiss to my lips; less demanding this time, more gentle. “I’d take all the lows, too, if it meant I got just one of the highs with you. I love you, Scott.”

Fuck, I might have thought she was mine, but I was far more hers than she was mine; she fucking owned me.

I pulled out of her and took a step back so she could move off the counter.

When she stood in front of me, I yanked her closer. “Now I want you in the shower. It’s time for me to show you what I like to do with dirty mouths.” I jerked my chin towards the bathroom. “Go. I’ll meet you there in a minute.”

Lust shone from her eyes and she nodded before leaving me.
I raked my fingers through my hair as I watched her go, and wondered, not for the first time, when I’d have all the pieces of her back – the pieces that had shattered when she’d lost our baby.

The pieces she hadn’t been able to find to put back together yet.

I miss those pieces.

As I followed in the direction she’d gone, I vowed yet again to help her find those fucking pieces.

Command from Nina Levine's bestselling Storm MC series is coming on November 18th! Pre order your copy today at $2.99 before the price increases to $3.99 on release ♡

Amazon AUS: http://bit.ly/1LUaND2

**********

START THE SERIES & MEET J & MADISON FOR FREE TODAY!

#1 STORM (J & Madison) - FREE

Amazon AUS: http://bit.ly/1E2OviS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1xBxZPN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...