Saturday, January 21, 2017

Review of Romance Warefare by Lizzie Lynn Lee


I received this book as an ARC for a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Eva Cary and Adam Frost. Eva and Adam were friends, lovers, and later engaged to be married. But with pride in the way and perception of broken promises they have been apart for a number or years. Now with Eva's need for a job she is working for the one man he never thought she would see again. Adam never thought he would see the one woman meant for him for all time. The problem is can he keep her now that she is back in his life?

This is a great story about true love and forgiveness. There are many ups and downs in this story that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much more I would like to tell you about this story but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...