Friday, February 10, 2023

Review of Crushing on My Brother's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Harper & Bryson. There is one person that Harper has wanted more than any other and that is Bryson. She is sure that he could never see her the same way. Bryson has been attracted to Harper for years now. He even left town because her brother/his best friend warned him away from her. Can they find a HEA or will her brother/his best friend always be in their way?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...