Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Review of One Bride for the Band by Jess Bentley



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alyssa, Rhys, Van, & Cameron "Cam". Alyssa has been writing her own music for years now and uploading it to a site for songwriters. She has gotten very little traction there until a famous singer covers her song and gets her a lot of traction. Now she is getting a band but at first none of them are sure it will work. When they blow up though it brings more drama than they ever thought. Can they find a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

Super hot story. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...