Saturday, March 4, 2023

Review of The Mountain Daddy's Forbidden Little by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jenna & Robert. Jenna is just looking for family who want her for all the right reasons. Little did she know she would run into her stepfather. Robert is Jenna's ex-stepfather but has never forgotten her. Now seeing her all grown up she is just the kind of woman he likes. Can these two find a HEA or will outside influences make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...