Sunday, March 26, 2023

Review of Rendezvous With My Resident by Sofia T. Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chelsea Gates & Cameron Marshal. From the moment Cameron sees Chelsea and her daughter at the company picnic he knows he wants to know more about her. The more he learns though the more he wants to. Though he knows he can't be with her something keeps drawing him to her. Chelsea wants nothing more to be a brilliant surgeon. The thing is now being at this hospital she has found that not only her fellowship is what she wants by Dr. Marshal as well. Can these two find a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...