Saturday, August 24, 2024

Review of Flirty Business Daddy by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Marianne and Eric. Marianne has just recently started working as an executive secretary for Eric. When he tells her he has to travel for work and needs her to go with him. Eric doesn't know if he can handle a trip with Marianne due to the fact he is so attracted to her. When he learns she feels the same way all bets are off. Can they find a HEA or will their positions constantly be between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...