Friday, August 16, 2024

Review of Navy Seal's Single Dad Bliss by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Grace Livingstone & Ethan Emmers. Grace is going around and selling items door to door when she comes to Ethan's house. After seeing how frazzled Ethan is she comes in to help him out. The more time she spends with him the more she wants. Ethan doesn't know where the angel came from that showed up at his door. The more time he spend with her though the more he knows he wants. Can these two find a HEA or will this just be a temporary thing?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...