Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Review of Delivered to My Serpents by Mazzy J. March

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 
IN this book we meet Jasmine, Naga & Drake. Jasmine would like nothing more than to have what her girlfriends have. men that would do anything for them. She knows love is not in the cards for her so she agrees to bet with her friends and sign up for Mail-Order Mating. Naga & Drake work long hours and miss being able to go out and look for their mate. They know the with their limited time and what type of shifters they are their options are limited. When they meet Jasmine online though they know they have found her. Can they all find a HEA or will their secrets divide them forever?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...