Monday, September 9, 2024

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & Rutherford. Mila after making a bet with one of her fellow Roller Derby decides to go after her 2 professors. Not knowing that they have wanted her as well. With Sterling being her ex's dad and Rutherford being on the scholarship commodity. They are sure this will cause them even more problems. Can they find a HEA or will all the problems stacked against them make sure that never happens?

Another hit out the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Professors by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mila, Sterling, & ...