Thursday, March 22, 2018

Review of #BabyMachine by Katie Ford & Cassandra Dee


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mason and Beth. Mason owns his own business he has made more money than he can spend in one lifetime still he knows something is missing. Beth works in the library in his business and also knows something is missing unlike Mason she knows what it is just not who it is. Mason is part of a group of men that have more money than they know what to do with so they think they can do anything. So Mason makes a bet with some of the men from the club. What happens though when he wants more? Will he have blown his chance with this bet or will he finally get the biggest prize of all?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I don't however want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...