Monday, March 5, 2018

Review of Man Enough by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Tabby and Rex. In this book we find that Rex is on the run from some very bad people. He will however not give up his sons to anyone or for anything. This includes Tabby the woman who makes him feel something more than he should. Tabby feels things for Rex that she knows that she has no right to feel. She wonders though is it possible that he could feel something for her as well. Can they both find their HEA or will their circumstances make that something that can never happen?

This is an amazing story. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has many ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about. However I don’t want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend this book to anyone an everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...