Sunday, October 28, 2018

Review of Drilled by Cassie Cole


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Lexa Lewis, Casimiro "Cas", Tex, Jason, and Kai. On the night that Lexa loses her job she figures she has nothing to lose with one more thing that night in the bar. That was the night she decided she would have a one night stand but leave before things could get weird. Little did she know her one night stand would be back again and this time he isn't alone. Cas can't believe his luck he has finally found the woman he has been searching for. Only to find her in the office of the last place he wants to find her. Can she find her HEA as well as a place to live or will this blow up in all their faces before it's over?

This is a super hot book. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...