Sunday, October 28, 2018

Review of Without Hesitation by Lynn Burke


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mindy and Gage Hart. After being dumped 4 months before her wedding the hits kept coming for her. Her place was vandalized, she hasn't had a sale on her pottery or jewelry in months and the one night she goes out with her best friend she sees her ex with a new woman. To be the ultimate topper her brother OD's and her parents who she has been telling for months to get him help expect her to be there. She is done and needs a vacation. Lucky for her the cabin they rented in the spring is available for them. Now all she needs is someone to take her mind off it all. Gage takes one look at Mindy and he is interest but something holds him back. He is determined to go slow now matter how much Mindy pushes him. Will they find a HEA or will his reluctance to touch her and her need to protect herself destroy them before they even start?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...