This is a 5 book series that will have you falling in love with the characters in these books. Each of the devil's lair members has gone through things that will have you wishing you could fix it all for them. There are so many ups and downs in this series that I want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin it for other readers. So what I will say is this is a must own series. You will not be sorry and you will find yourself reading it again and again. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review of Trying Not to Love You by Kaylee Ryan
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we get Baylor Moran and we are...
-
SYNOPSIS: When a perfect new love is shattered, two hearts will do anything to pick up the pieces. In this sizzling novel from the a...
-
`*•.¸ (`*•.¸(`*•.¸★¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´ )¸.•*´¸.•*´ ★ ★#ChristmasSaleNowOn!! ★ ★ ¸.•*´(¸. •*´(¸.•*´¸.•*´★`*•.¸)`*•.¸)`*• .¸)`*•`*•. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment