Sunday, February 3, 2019

Review of Mountain Men Box Set by Ava Grace


I have received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this box set we get six books in this set. All of them have men who have to not only fight something from their past but also fight for the women they want. There is so much I want to tell you about this set. However I don't want to ruin any of the stories for any readers. There are ups and downs in each of these that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...