Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Review of His Big Secret by Adrian Bates


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Timothy and Inteus. Timothy has dreamed of having a baby but to do that he has to find an alpha that will get him that way. That is until his friend tells him about the AI place that is helping omega's have babies without a partner. He can't get this idea out of his head could he really have a baby by himself? Inteus is a man who knew he could help others. He himself has never found his omega and would be honored to have a child with such a man. No luck so far but with the work of his clinic he is helping others. Can these two be more then just client and owner or will their time have come and gone?

This is another amazing story from this author. It dies have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on an emotional journey that you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...