Saturday, July 13, 2019

Review of Seducing My Best Friend by Lindsey Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sydney Underhill and Jesse Samson. Jesse and Sydney knew each other from the time they were little. It all started with Sydney pushing Jesse down the slide just so she could go. From that moment on they were friends. As they got older though Jesse realized how much he had come to fall for his best friend on night in college was all it took for these two to not speak for the next 10 years. Now Sydney has posted on social media after on failed relationship after another and a night of way to much drinking that she remembers the promise he made 10 years earlier and she is ready to cash in. This sounds like heaven to Jesse to bad Sydney after sobering up doesn't feel the same. Can these two find the HEA they both want or will that drunk posting be just that one drunk night?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book will have you staying with these characters long after the story is over. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...