Sunday, February 7, 2021

Review of My Best Friend's Daddy by Sofia T. Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Holly Meadows and Keith Fletcher. Holly has just graduated with a business degree and it is time to start getting on with her life. The thing is the life she wants to get on with is with her best friends dad. She knows this could cause problems but just doesn't care. She is sure everything will work itself out if she can just get Keith on the same page. Keith has come to Holly's graduation party not only to spend time with his daughter but to spend time with his best friend as well. When he sees Holly though all he can think is how much he sees her as a woman and wants her. He would never do that to his best friend though. He also has no intentions of hurting his daughter by making a move on her best friend. That is until one trip away changes everything for both of them. Can these two find that HEA or will who they are really always be the things that stands in their way?

A great story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However  I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...