Saturday, February 20, 2021

Review of Until Cece by K.D. Rovichaux

 


In this book we get Cecilia "Cece" Willimson and Winston Schmidt's story. As you remember we met these two in Until Talon. In this book you will see how all the events lead up to where these two characters were shown in that story. As well as where they end up after we leave them in Until Talon. Even though you might have read parts of this story in Until Talon reading it from these characters perspective gives you a whole new way to look at it. 

There is so much I want to tell you about this book. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this is a boo you will find yourself reading again and again. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...