Friday, February 10, 2023

Review of Bred by the Honeymoon Harem by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Paige, Tommy, Harrison, Ricardo, & Richard. Paige married Tommy to get a leg up in business. Little did she know she was not just getting 1 husband but 4 who will help her in business but will also have full access to her body. Can they have a HEA or will it be a quick annulment in the works?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...