Friday, February 24, 2023

Review of Forbidden Cowboy by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

IN this book we meet Kate & Ford. Ford works for Kate's dad and has been keeping an eye on her every time she is at the ranch for the last couple of years. The thing is Ford wants Kate but he knows there is nothing he can do about it. Kate has thought Ford was too arrogant for his own good. She still wants him though just the same. Can these two find a HEA or will Kate's father who is also Ford's boss be a problem?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...