Sunday, July 30, 2023

Review of Captivating Bartender Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Olivia & Bryan. When this book opens Olivia is on a first date that she just wants out of. When she goes to get away from the guy she finds herself drugged. Bryan knows the woman ordering a drink has been drugged and will do anything to get her away from her attacker. There is something about her that brings out the daddy in him. Can they find a HEA or will there be issues be to much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...