Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Review of Wild Island Love by Melissa Foster

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Leni Steele's story and we learn more about Duncan "Raz" Raznick. Both of them have been hurt by different things in their life in the past. So when they are forced into one another's space they find something they never expected in another person. The thing is when time runs out on their time together will they be able to walk away unchanged. Will they find their HEA or will they let the pain of the past stop them from moving forward?

Another amazing hit out of the park. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...