Thursday, December 28, 2023

Review of The Billionaire's BBW One Night Beauty by Mary Potter

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sara & Brock. Sara can't believe that a man as good looking as Brock would want her. She isn't going to turn him down but figures once he has been with her that will be all. Brock can't believe Sara doesn't recognize him for one, and for two isn't after his money. Brock doesn't stick with women because all they seem to want is his money not him. Can these two find a HEA or will their insecurities make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...