Saturday, December 30, 2023

Review of Daddy's Best Friend Wants to Play by Penny Snoak


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Marti & James. Marti is made at her ex since he dumped her for not being willing to be with him. So she decides to have him come over but humiliate him instead for his birthday. Little did she know she was texting the wrong man. James has wanted Marti for a long time now, he just never thought he would have a shot. When she texts him and invites him over for his birthday he knows now is his time. Can they find a HEA or will it all be a misunderstanding they will have to get over?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...