Friday, March 6, 2015

Review of Hell's Kitchen by Hart Saint Germain



I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. There is a lot going in this book you go through 6 different character points of view in this book and this is just the first installment.

In this book Sal and Theo are commanded by their father to kidnap Kaitlin McLaughlin their father's rival. What happens next could only start out as murphy's law. If it can go wrong then it will. In this book however we see what each of the character thinks during this time and what is happening with them because almost all of them get separated. I don't want to give away anything in the book because it moves at such a fast past. I will tell you that it has my attention from the first to the last word. It did get a little confusing which character I was following a few times but I am hoping future books will explain the gaps left out of this book. Like for example why did Kaitlin need to be taken? What is her true purpose in this story? I do get somewhat of an understanding of this question but I believe future books in this series will really explain it.

I would recommend this to fans of these authors if you have not read them give this book a try I think that you will find them to be amazing authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...