Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Review of Dragon's Curvy Banker by Annabelle Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Bonnie & Brogan's story. This is the second book in this series both can be read as stand alone's I recommend you read them in order to avoid spoilers. In this book Bonnie learns what has happened to her friend Addie and why when she looked at the picture of Brogan she felt this pull to him she can't explain. Bonnie is content at her job but she really isn't happy. She wonders is there more out there for her? Brogan's dragon has been screaming at him since he saw a picture of Bonnie and it wants its mate. Brogan has been the love'em and leave'em kind of guy though. One look at her picture was all it took thought. Will these two find that HEA that they didn't know they could find or it will it all go up in flames?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really wan to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...