Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Review of Claiming Her Heart: The Complete Collection by Kate Hunt

 


I received this collection with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is a collection of three stories. It shows what the women really want but never think they will get, and the men who find them irresistible. If you think this collection is all wine and roses you haven't read this author before. She has the men proving themselves to these women and the women learning something about themselves they never saw before. Will they get their HEA you will have to grab you copy today to make sure.

This is an amazing collection. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...