Thursday, November 4, 2021

Review of Dungeon Singles Nights Collection by Anya Summers


I received this collection with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this collection we get 3 stories about 3 dominant males and the women they are taking and keeping as their submissive. These stories are amazing they have so much going on in them I don't want to ruin it for other readers. 

This is an amazing collection by this author. I will each story will have you hooked and not wanting to let go even when you read those two words, the end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...