Thursday, November 4, 2021

Review of Marry a King by Stella Andrews

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Cassiopeia (Cassie) Brookes-Stanley & Maxim Fitzwilliam. Maxim has know since Cassie was little that she was meant to be his. The problem he has is his brother wants her too. He knows that if his brother gets to her before he does he will become king and the kingdom will be ruined. Cassie may have had plans for her life but from the moment she gets to the masked ball everything changes. Will she become queen and join Maxim to save Andromeda or will Victor drive the nation into the ground?

Amazing conclusion to this series. Each story can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading them in order to avoid ruining any surprises from the other books. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...