Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Review of Boyfriend's StepDaddy's Taboo Nature by Emily Crescent

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Morgan & her boyfriend's stepfather. Morgan has been seeing Greg for 4 years now and when he calls to say he won't be home that weekend she knows she is done. The only reason Greg's stepfather sees her crying on the couch is because she realizes how much time she has wasted. Can she find a HEA or will it all just be a weekend fling ?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...