Saturday, December 31, 2022

Review of Formidable Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lila & Easton. Can one help wanted ad change your life forever? Lila was determined to find out. When her father puts her in danger by owing money to a dangerous biker gang. Easton knows something is up with Lila and wants to take care of her. He also knows there have been spies in the club and until he can determine what she is he has to be cautious. Can they find a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...