Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Review of The Path to You by Carrie Ann Ryan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bethany Cole and we get Everett Wilder's story. Two people who have been hurt in different ways come to the Wilder Ranch for a little healing. Though Everett has been here for a while there is something that is broken in him that until he sees Bethany again he didn't realize it was broken. Bethany may be a big time celebrity actress but there are things out there trying to break her. Can these two find a HEA or will the past make a future impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...