Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Review of Bookworm by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ann & Holt. Ann was hired to take care of Holt's father after he fell and injured himself. Being on this homestead though has Ann thinking thoughts she shouldn't since she knows that Holt doesn't see her that way. Holt knows better than to mix business and pleasure. One look at Ann though has him reminding himself over and over of that. Can these two find a HEA or will there just be too much stacked against them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...