Sunday, January 29, 2023

Review of Mountain Man's Fiery Little Girl by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rachel & Brian. Rachel is working when she comes upon Brian. Well really she is just being rude and decides it is all Brian's fault. Brian knows a little girl who is in desperate need of a spanking when he sees one. The thing is can he get this little girl to understand what he wants from her. Can these two find a HEA or will Rachel's temper destroy them before they get a chance?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...